dimarts, 1 d’octubre del 2013

MY SUMMERTIME


  • My summer in this year is not so good. Because last school year I didn't do the work and what a mess I got stuck with! But in the summer I decided do the retake work everyday. Well, sometimes I went to the beach and the pool. One day I went to September marks and I passed the exams. After I thougth...never it is going to happen again. And that's it! In the summer also I went to my friends house for play the videogames or go the cinema to watch a horror movies and i feel so good. Leave, before I go my father and my mother congratulate me for pass the exams! but they tolk me that sould not happen again. This is not my best summer but I learned a lot of things. My next summer it will be so better than last.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada